Thompson & Morgan Tomato Orkado
Superb outdoor cordon variety perfect for growing in British, in different summers. Early to ripen first trusses with an average of 8 round, deep red fruits up to 140g (5oz) each per truss. The firm, well-flavoured fruits resist splitting and are ideal for slicing.
Sow seed on the surface of a free-draining compost and cover with about 6mm (1/4in) of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator at 18-21C (65-70F) until after germination which takes 7-10 days.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant outdoors, 45cm (18in) apart once all frost risk has passed, or plant in the greenhouse in individual large pots, or 3 plants per growbag when 20cm (8in) high. Plants require sid
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 8
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.