Thompson & Morgan Tomato Shirley F1 HybridAsk a Question
Cordon (Indeterminate). A popular early maturing, heavy cropping variety for cold or slightly heated greenhouses with excellent quality fruit. Tomato Shirley is recommended for growbag culture with an open growing habit and resistance to TMV, Cladosporium ABC and Fusarium 1 and 2. Exhibitors' favourite.
Sow seeds in late winter for heated greenhouse cultivation or early spring for the cold greenhouse. Sow 6mm (Â¼in) deep in a good compost. Germination usually take 6-14 days at 24C (75F).
Transplant the seedlings when large enough to handle into 8cm (3in) pots and grow on in good light and cooler conditions. When 15-23cm (6-9in) tall plant out 45cm (18in) apart in a prepared greenhouse border soil or growbag
Feed regularly once the first truss has set.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to September
- No of Seeds: 15
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.