Thompson & Morgan Tomato Suncherry Premium F1
Vegetable of the Year 2008
The sweetest tasting, shiny, red-skinned, cherry tomato available making the perfect complement to our ever popular orange-skinned Sungold. Tomato Suncherry Premium ripens early and produces a huge crop of bite-sized red fruits throughout the summer.
Suncherry Premium is best for greenhouse, but will grow in a sunny spot outdoors.
If you don't agree this is the sweetest tasting tomato we will give you your money back guaranteed!
Please advise the Horticultural Manager in writing of which variety you believe to be better, together with the reasons. Full details available on request. No such claims will be accepted after 31st August 2009.
Sowing time: February to April. Sow seeds 6mm (¬ºin) deep in pots or trays of good, free-draining, damp, seed compost and cover with a sprinkling of vermiculite or compost. Place containers in a propagator, or seal in a polythene bag, at a temperature of 18-21C (65-70F) until after germination, which takes 7-10 days.
Transplant seedlings, when large enough to handle, into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant in the greenhouse in individual large pots, or 3 plants per growbag when 2cm (8in) high. Can be planted outdoors. 45cm (18in) apart once all frost risk has passed.
Plants require sideshooting and support for the best yields. Water and feed plants regularly with a high potash feed once the first truss has set.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 5
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.