Thompson & Morgan Wallflower Sugar Rush F1 HybridAsk a Question
Sugar Rush' completely changes how to grow wallflowers. This unique hybrid starts to flower in the autumn 10 weeks after sowing and then again in spring after deadheading. Adds colour to autumn and spring displays, filling the air with its fragrance.
Sow seeds on the surface of a good, free-draining, damp, seed compost and apply a fine sprinkling of vermiculite, just covering the seed. Place container in a propagator or seal inside a polythene bag and place in a warm temperature of 15-18C (60-65f) until after germination which usually takes 7-14 days.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Grow on in pots outside in cooler conditions until ready to plant out in final position (30cm (12in) apart. Plants will start to flower in September or October, once these blooms fade remove them and plants will flower again the following spring.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: March to april, September to October
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.