Thompson & Morgan Wild Flower FoxgloveAsk a Question
A familiar sight in early summer growing wild in shady places in Britain Its tall spires of drooping rose purple flowers will grace any garden in sun of part shade. Very easy.
Sow in late spring early summer outdoors in a well prepared seed bed. Sow the seeds very thinly 1.5mm (1/16in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart, keep the soil damp until germination takes place and thin out the seedlings to 15cm (6in) apart when large enough to handle.
Transplant 6cm (24in) apart into flowering site in the autumn for flowering the following year.
They will grow in most soils and prefer part shade.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: Mid Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 2900
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.