Thompson & Morgan Wild Flower Harebell (Campanula Rotu)
The pretty British Harebell otherwise known as the bluebell of Scotland, produces thin wiry stems of nodding pale blue flowers. An easy, charming plant for rockery, border etc.
Sow on the surface of the compost in spring or autumn in John Innes Seed Compost. Make sure that the compost is moist but not wet and seal in a polythene bag until after germination which usually takes 14-28 days at 15-21C (60-70F). Do not exclude light which is beneficial to germination.
Transplant when large enough to handle into 8cm (3 inch) pots and grow on at a lower temperature. Later plant out in autumn or spring 3cm (12 inches) apart into well drained fertile garden soil in sun or part shade.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 1000
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.