Thompson & Morgan Wild Flower MeadowlandAsk a Question
Over 30 wild flowers, suitable for newcomers to wild flower growing. Create a flowering meadow or just a natural patch in the flower garden. Along with some of the prettiest wild flowers are nectar and food plants for bees, butterflies and other insects to make a haven for wildlife. Some plants flower the first summer, the rest in spring, summer or autumn the next year. Height: 20-150cm (8in-5ft). Average Height: 60cm (2ft). Contents include: Ladys Bedstraw, Meadow Buttercup, Corn Chamomile, Wild Clary, Cowslip, Crane's-Bill, Ox-eye Daisy, Foxglove, Harebell, Corn Marigold, Field Scabious, Teasel, Toadflax and many others. Please Note: Even though wild flowers they should not be scattered in the wild without the authorisation of your local Nature Conservation Trust.
Sow spring or autumn in a sunny, weed free site, preferably of low fertility, don't use fertiliser. Rake well to make a seed bed, mix the seed with 9 parts dry sand and sow evenly. Lightly rake in and firm the soil with the feet or a roller.
Thin out seedlings carefully to 3cm (12in) apart and transplant thinnings carefully.Keep free of common garden weeds and grass.A-Z - FFlowerHardySpring to Summer1gram
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.