Thompson & Morgan Wildflower Sweet Rocket
Charming, large spikes of single, lilac and purple flowers are produced in the spring filling the air with their sweet and spicy evening fragrance. Sweet Rocket will also attract butterflies and other beneficial insects to your garden. Hardy Biennial - can be perennial in some soils.
Sow May to June, transplant in autumn. Sow seed outdoors in a spare piece of ground or nursery bed. Prepare the ground well and rake to a fine tilth before sowing 12mm (¬Ωin) deep, in rows 30cm (12in) apart. Thin out plants to 15-30cm (6-12in) apart to get plants large enough for transplanting in autumn. Alternatively mix the seed with another annual wild flower and scatter thinly when sowing your wild flower border or meadow. Thin out as necessary. Plants will self seed in following years after flowering.
Space the plants 3cm (12in) apart in full sun or part shade.
In the autumn, carefully lift plants and re-plant into final planting positions, spaced 3cm (12in) apart. Plant in any ordinary soil in full sun.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.